At Louisiana Adult and Teen Challenge, we care deeply about our community and the health and well-being of our students. We are closely monitoring developments associated with COVID-19, the disease caused by the coronavirus, and we are taking all necessary steps to ensure the continued well-being of our students, staff, and anyone who visits our facilities. We will continue to admit new clients in need of treatment, with necessary protocols and quarantine plans in place throughout our campuses.
To safeguard the health of all involved, we are communicating with, and following guidelines and recommendations from Louisiana Department of Health and Hospitals.
Based on these guidelines, we have implemented the following safety measures, effective immediately.
- Temporarily suspended all non-essential physical visitations in efforts to keep the virus out of our facilities; this includes family members, friends, volunteers, and mentors.
- External student appointments for medical or legal needs, are being addressed on a case by case basis, per our policies.
- Daily screening for symptoms of all students and all staff.
- All new students are screened for symptoms to ensure they are healthy at the time of admission.
- Large groups and external activities for all students have been canceled.
- Special events, such as church visits, fundraising events, and conferences have all been canceled, postponed, or moved to an online environment.
- Posted information and provided each facility with CDC-approved cleaning and sanitation products.
“We want to emphasize that no one associated with our facility has tested positive for COVID-19, However, we understand the potential threat that the coronavirus poses to communities, and we will continue to act with all due diligence to protect our students , staff, and visitors until this epidemic has been resolved.”
Any questions or concerns please contact email@example.com